About Me

My photo
I think i define'starving artist'. While trying to paint & make a dollar these shoes were born.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Mammal










For these kicks I was asked to translate a stamp the client had made in their likeness onto the front of the shoe.

I decided to repeat the stamp across the front with the image losing detail with each imprint - like a stamp would.

I managed to get both fonts onto the shoe, with HAASE across the top and 'American Mammal' on the back of both shoes.

The birthday gift was a great success and a huge surprise. It's always good to make sure you have the CORRECT size when purchasing these - I had that go wrong once, and it sucked.

Until next time. (Keep an eye out for some awesome new work, a pair that's in the process of creation and a Cartoon Gore pair I'm about to start . . .)


** Shoes cost $100.00 + return shipping. This price is after you have purchased shoes. The paintings take about 2 weeks to complete depending on my availability, but I can expedite an order for an extra charge. To order a pair or your own custom kicks please email me at CharlottesKicks@gmail.com. I suggest buying your Vans or the like at Zappos.com and shipping them directly to me.**

No comments: