About Me

My photo
I think i define'starving artist'. While trying to paint & make a dollar these shoes were born.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Woodland Creatures!

These shoes were commissioned as a birthday present for a Seattleite (is that what you call those northwestern city dwellers?) Well they're cool either way.

So I was asked to elaborate on a Woodland creature theme. I immediately thought hedgehog - love those cute little dudes, but was steered to the squirrel/deer route which turned out...if I might say so... brilliantly! I flanked the deer and squirrel with some cool aspens added some greenery and voila!

The actual shoes are sick too. The best I've painted on. If you're looking for a pair of custom kicks, and although I've had a long term relationship with vans, I'm now having an affair with Zuriick shoes. They are canvas, super cool shape and come in tons of colors. These were actually my size, and I'll admit i took them for a spin around the kitchen. I think a pair of Zuriick woodland shoes might be in my near future.

You can find the shoes at http://zuriick.bigcartel.com/ for around 55.00.

No comments: