About Me

My photo
I think i define'starving artist'. While trying to paint & make a dollar these shoes were born.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

JPs SNEAKS

Ok, so truthfully these were the hardest pair of shoes I've done . . .

They began as a tiger fish (not sure what the shit I was thinking), morphed into a koi with a lillie pad ::barf::

And then at some point ended up transforming into a bad ass Octopus.

I'm pretty proud of these kicks and have since developed a love for our 8 legged/tentacled underwater friends (note: this love does not encompass their close cousin the Humbolt squid . . . but that's discussion for another day).

Hope their owner, a surf and snowboard team manager from Southern California, digs them as much as i do.

1 comment:

paul said...

you should check this out then.